Project #6 Cardboard Chair - Process Pictures

 

Gathering Materials


Thanks to the very kind customer service staff at Lowe's and the OK of their management, I was able to pick up several large sections of recycled cardboard. I have to call, let them know its for a student art project and request them to set it aside for me. I then need to pick it up the same day. Thank you Naomi and Patrick in customer service at Lowes! You Rock! I will be back for the glue!


There were several friends who gave me ideas and cardboard. Yeah! Thank you! There were also lots of places that said no. Either they don't recycle or they send it to corporate in a big bundle to be processed. Either way, a few hours online (Facebook) and calling customer service desks has given me a good start on gathering materials. 



Comments

Popular Posts