Project #2, Maquette 2 of 2 - Starfish - Process Pictures

 

Project #2, Maquette Set  2 of 2


Continuing the project. Having such a quick pace for these objects, is making me accept that a project is finished a bit quicker than is my norm. I am enjoying that freedom. I have to accept the level of detail I can create, in the time I have to create it and with the materials I am required to use. 



Not limited to masking tape and carboard this time. Andy said we can use some wire and weight the base as needed. Yeah! So this time, I wanted to go thin, the starfish shape is slim and a bit dangerous. Sharp (looking) edges and points at all ends. Its kind of got a real attitude. :) 



Viscous points.




Adding it to the set.

 
Kicking starfish! Or maybe the CanCan? 




Comments

Popular Posts